When you visit our website, anonymous information about you is collected that is used to customise and enhance our content and to increase the value of the ads displayed on the page. If you do not wish for your information to be collected, you should delete your cookies (see instructions) and avoid further use of the site. Below we have elaborated on what information is collected, the purpose for each collection and which third parties have access to them.
The website uses “cookies”, which is a text file that is stored on your computer, mobile or similar for the purpose of recognising the device, remembering settings, performing statistics, and targeting ads. Cookies cannot contain malicious coding such as a virus.
It is possible to delete or block cookies. See the guide: http://minecookies.org/cookiehandtering
If you delete or block cookies, ads could be less relevant to you and become more frequent. In addition, you may risk the site not functioning properly and an inability to access existing content.
We use Google Analytics as a statistical tool so we can better customise the content of our website for that which is most relevant to you.
In order to do so, Google Analytics sends cookies via our website.
These cookies are not used for registering personal information unless you expressly authorise it.
Google may disclose information to other parties if the law requires it or if another party is to process information on behalf of Google.
These guidelines have been prepared from the EU Data Protection Regulation, which took effect in Denmark from May 25, 2018, as well as the new Danish Data Protection Act, which complements the data protection regulations and the current Personal Data Act (collectively “applicable legislation”). Below you can read about the information collected, including how the information is processed, what it is used for, who has access to the information, and who you can contact if you have questions or objections regarding the information collected.
1. Data manager and contact information
This website is operated and owned by:
DO Translations ApS
Toldboden 3, 2. D.
VAT No.: DK38242091
Tel: +45 40 60 10 66
2. Personal information we collect and for what purpose
- When you visit the website, we automatically collect information about you and your use of the website, such as what kind of browser you use, which search terms you use on the website, your IP address (including your network location), and information about your computer.
- The purpose is to optimise the user experience and website functionality, as well as targeted marketing, including re-targeting via Facebook and Google. This processing of information is necessary in order for us to take care of our interests in improving the website, collecting statistics for optimising the website and showing you relevant offers.
- When communicating with us on the website, we collect the information you provide, e.g. name, company, address, e-mail address, telephone number, and information about the IP address from which the inquiry was made.
- The purpose is so that we may contact you by e-mail or phone with regard to your request or inquiry.
- On the website, you have the opportunity to actively sign up to receive newsletters. When you sign up for our newsletter, you will be asked to provide an e-mail address and to agree to receive newsletters from us.
- The purpose is to manage our interests to be able to send newsletters and conduct targeted marketing.You can unsubscribe from receiving these newsletters at any time. You can do this via a link in previously posted newsletters or ask DO Translations to unsubscribe you.
3. Information to data processors
The personal information we collect about you in connection with completing purchases at DO Translations or visiting the website will be used primarily for general customer management. This includes, for example, that the fulfilment of the purchase agreement you have entered into with DO Translations and the submission of invoice information will not, in principle, be disclosed to third parties.
- Information may, however, be left to external partners who process information on our behalf. We use external partners to include technical operations and website improvements, as well as targeted marketing, including re-targeting. Some of these partners are data controllers and some are data processors. All business partners must comply with the legal requirements for the processing of personal data.
- Two of these processors, Google Analytics w/Google LLC, and Facebook Inc. are established in the United States. The necessary guarantees for the transfer of information to the United States are secured through the data processor’s certification under the EU-US. Privacy Shield, cf. The EU Personal Data Regulation, article 45.
- A copy of Google LLC’s certification can be found here: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI
- A copy of Facebook Inc.’s certification can be found here: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000GnywAAC&status=Active.
4. Deletion of personal data
We will delete your personal information when we no longer need to process your data for the fulfilment of one or more of the purposes set out in section 2. However, the information may be processed and stored for longer in anonymised form.
We have implemented security measures to ensure that our internal procedures comply with our high security policy standards. We therefore strive to protect the quality and integrity of your personal information as best possible.
6. Your rights
You are, at any time, entitled to access the information which we process about you, however, with certain statutory exceptions. You also have the right to correct, delete or block your personal information in accordance with the rules. You also have the right to obtain information about yourself that you have given us and to transmit this information to another data controller.
7. Links to other websites, etc.
8. Changes to information, etc.
If you wish to update, change or delete personal information that we have registered about you, wish to access the personal information processed about you or if you have questions about the above guidelines, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +45 40 60 10 66. You can also write to us at the following address:
DO Translations ApS
Toldboden 3, 2. D.
If you want to complain about the treatment of your personal information, you can contact us via e-mail, telephone or letter as specified in section 8 above. You can also contact the Danish Data Protection Agency, Borgergade 28, 5., 1300 Copenhagen K.